This Policy details how WE protect the privacy of the people using the Mosaicona website. The policy covers not only the cases when users visit our website but also the cases when people purchase products and send us queries.
In all cases covered by Policy, your personal data controller is MB Seeweib company code 304558856, registered office at S.Zukausko Str. 49-29, 09131, Vilnius, Lithuania. If you have any questions regarding this Policy or if you have any requests related to the processing of your personal data, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WHILE PURCHASE PRODUCTS
When you purchase proposed product on Mosaicona website, your data is processed to fulfill your order (i.e. to complete the contract between you and Mosaicona and only to the extent necessary for the order (hereinafter - the contract) execution.
Mosaicona, while processing your personal data for performance of the contract, uses services of a number of data managers – companies providing storing of website and other IT services, companies that provide other services related to information technology infrastructure. The named managers may also be located outside the European Economic Area.
Please note that non-European Economic Area personal data may be subject to less protection of personal data or the European Economic Area (the European Union level, there is no decision on the appropriate level of protection of data transmission in the country). Mosaicona ensures that it will take reasonable measures to that the managers manage your data in accordance with the mandatory legal requirements (including, if necessary form of data transfer agreements approved by the European Commission standard data protection clauses).
Your personal data processed for the purpose of performance of the contract will be held by Mosaicona for 4 years from the date on which the contract is executed or terminated. Your personal data will be destroyed within a reasonable time after the specified deadline.
II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WHILE SUBMITTING INQUIRIES
MB Seeweib also manages your data when you contact us by email, via a website or social media.
MB Seeweib manages your data in these cases to administer queries and complaints, to ensure the quality of our services, while protecting and ensuring our rights and legitimate interests. We provide your data on an informed basis, which is expressed by your active actions, i.e. y references to us.
MB Seeweib has the right to assign data management to managers. Such data managers are: a company providing data center services, companies providing services for Internet browsing or doing business on the Internet, companies providing advertising, marketing services, software companies that create, provide, support and develop companies, companies providing information technology infrastructure services, companies providing communications services and other service providers to whom your personal data is disclosed only to the extent necessary to provide their services.
Your personal data is stored in pursuit of our legitimate interest in collecting evidence of the services provided and the contact you have, depending on the type of data:
- communication and data provided by e-mail, stored - 12 months;
- the queries submitted through the tools on our website are stored for 12 months.
III. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN OUR WEBSITE
In addition, certain technical details of your visit (IP address, cookies, technical information that you use for your browser, other information related to your browsing activity, and browsing the site) on the web site for browsing, analysis, and related purposes may be transmitted or made available in the European Economic Area and entities outside it (e.g., we use the Google Analytics service for a company based in the United States). Please note that in non-EEA countries personal data may be subject to less protection than in EEA countries, but we will carefully consider the conditions under which such data will be processed and stored after transfer to the above entities.
We draw your attention to the fact that on the site of each visit to your company, third parties can collect various technical information generated during your visit (IP address, cookies, technical information of the browser you use, other information related to your browsing activity and browsing the site).
MB Seeweib also uses third-party services (such as third-party servers, website design, administration services, online traffic and web site analysis, statistics) for which appropriate provision may require the provision of access to the website visitor's data. In this case, we ensure that managers comply with confidentiality and proper personal data protection obligations.
IV. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
With respect to your personal data you have the following rights:
- get acquainted with your personal data and how it is processed;
- require correcting incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data, erasing your personal data or restraining the processing of your personal data when processing personal data without complying with legal requirements or when there is another legal basis;
- require that you transfer your personal data to another data controller or provide in a form that is directly accessible to you (applicable to personal data submitted by you and processed automatically by means of an agreement or agreement);
- in cases where your personal data is processed on an individual basis, you have the right at any time to cancel the consent given to your personal data processing;
- in cases where you consider that your personal data is being processed illegally or if your data processing rights are violated, you have the right to contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate of Republic of Lithuania and submit a complaint thereon. Mosaicona recommends contacting Mosaicona's responsible persons before submitting a formal complaint to find the appropriate solution to the problem.
Your rights listed above can be realized by contacting the Mosaicona by mail email@example.com